Copywriting is arguably THE most profitable skill in business.
If you like it or not, you need words on a page to sell your products.
In fact, every touchpoint with your audience requires messages they truly care about to get and hold their attention.
The good news is: Copywriting is a skill you can learn.
So whether you want to start writing copy professionally or for your own business, check out these six great resources.
- Copyhackers.com: From the essentials to advanced techniques, Copyhackers has videos and blogs covering it all. Their 5-min drunk copywriting course is hilarious.
- Copywritingcourse.com: Neville Medhora has one of the most entertaining ways of explaining copywriting in his blog posts (think stick figure cartoons).
- Copyblogger.com: Although slightly more focused on content marketing, Copyblogger's articles are still full of copywriting wisdom. A must for writers in general.
- Marketingbullets.com: A collection of 29 articles by copywriting legend Gary Bencivenga with his best secrets for boosting response and conversion rates.
- The Copywriter Club Podcast: Hosts Rob and Kira interview the best copywriters in the industry. Over 225 episodes of copywriting and marketing gold.
- Marketingexamples.com: I love how Harry visualizes copywriting and marketing best practices with before and after examples.
Do you have any copywriting resources you love but that I haven't mentioned? Let me know!